Lightweight heater hoses

On my Lightweight, it looks like the short hose, from the tap on the block to the heater is starting to fail. This is the one with the double right-angle bend.

I shall be checking the usual suspects tonight, including the various

*dock websites. I could probably rig something with a piece of flexible hose, though the run is a bit short for that. Has anyone found a suitable "third-party" hose that will fit.

Either for another Rover model that's a bit more recent, or another manufacturer entirely.

Reply to
David G. Bell