kenlowe fan

Hi all can some please email me or point me to a web site for a wireing diagram for a kenlowe fan thanks charlie

Reply to
charlie

Hi Charlie

I was hoping someone else would have a better answer than this contribtion: but what aspect(s) of Kenlowe wiring do you want to know about?

My Kenlowes (on an 88 RRC 3.5) have separate fused supplies straight from the battery controlled by relays. The relays are operated by an adjustable thermoswitch that controls a fused feed off taken off the accessory circuit. In addition to this I have an override switch in parallel with the thermoswitch. The override switch also contains a pair of bulbs that illuminate when either the thermoswitch or override switch are closed so that I know if the fans should be running but aren't - I have audible confirmation when they are operating!

Does that help?

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Thanks to all the pepole that sent me rpys to my ?

thanks charlie

Reply to
charlie