LOL!!! Bloody Paddocks!!

I ordered the triple sport alloys & tyres for me P38, get all my stuff sent to work as they have 24 hour reception & loads of storage space.

I gets a call from the wife (who didn't know i bought 'em!!!) that 'there are 4 very large & expensive looking wheels in the dining room!!!!'

I get home & it's odd, they dont look that big on the car do they? I can juts about lift one & i'm a big bloke, i would liked to have seen the septogenarian deliver driver & my 8 stone wife move 'em!!! But don't tell her that!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

I'll get me coat!!!!

Reply to
Nige

Wait 3 days, give them a ring and rant and rave that the wheels never turned up where you asked them to, demand they send another set and then sell them on ebay...

Oooh, did I say that?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Love it !!! See, you just can't keep anything from er indoors Nige!!

Reminds me of earlier this year when I sold the 17" wheels and tyres off my D3, the buyer wanted me to pack them for a courier to collect. Didn't realise just how damn big they are, couldn't get em in a black sack or anything so ended up doing a blue peter job with loads of sellotape and plastic. Then the courier arrived to collect '4 parcels', you should have seen the look on the poor girls face (tiny thing she was too) when I rolled the wheels round to the van !!!

Reply to
Andrew Cooke

Reply to
David J. Button