LongRanger Fuel Tanks

Does anyone here have experience with LongRanger fuel tanks on a 110 Defender?

I'd like to know, how easy to install? Does it simply replace the old LR tank? How it affects ground clearance?

Any comments and advice would be appreciated ... inlcuding alternatives to the LongRanger.

My current vehicle already has the extra LR tank under the seat in addition to the normal rear tank.

Reply to
beeps123

Beeps Hi,

apart from the LongRanger fuel tank I would advise that you get in touch with Andy at

He does make some excellent additional fuel tanks for Defenders (both 90 and

110 models) and offers complete kits (fuel transfer pumps etc)

(yes I also do cooperate with him but I do know him since 1996 and have bought several kits (intercoolers mainly) from him before we started cooperating on a business level)

Take care Pantelis Giamarellos LAND ROVER CLUB OF GREECE

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos