How to install rear seat strap?

Hello:

Does anyone have any pictures or instructions on how to properly install the rear seat center strap? I am in the process of a 69 bug referb and the diagrams I was able to dig up online are not descriptive enough. I have already recoved the seat and attached the carpet to the panel that attaches to the back of the rear seat. Now all I need to do is attach the two pieces but I want to make sure I have properly installed the strap so that it functions as it should.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Sean & Christa

hope those might help