Looking for reconditioned SIII Gear Box

Hi,

I'm thinking of changing my SIII Gear Box.

Can some of you give me tips and recommodations on shops/garages in UK that sells reconditioned gearboxes, that you have had good experience with?

Thanks, Rune

Reply to
Rune Slinning

I would recommend Mastora, I think they do them for the series 3 owners club. I've only heard good comments about them that's why I got mine from them and I've had no problems with it.

Mastora Willowburn Ind Est Alnwick Northumberland NE66 2PQ

01665 606745 snipped-for-privacy@mastora.com

Regards

Liam

Reply to
Liam

There is a guy based near your who sells them on eBay. ExMod recons for c. £200, I've just fitted one and all seems fine but not yet been on the open road. Plus you can keep you current box.

Martin S3 109

Reply to
Martin (Wirral, UK)

Reply to