looking for some tools

now i have got my disco i am looking for some tools for when it comes to servicing it, does anyone have any recommendations for online suppliers?
what i am after are things like oil transfer pumps, grease guns, feeler gauges and any other special tools required for mk1 disco's. free postage for large orders would be a bonus.
paul.

Machine Mart and Screfix are wel worth a look in my opinion, I've used both many times by mail order. tooled-up.com looks reasonably priced but I've not used them.
Regards. Mark.
www.4x4info.info
On or around Sun, 17 Jul 2005 21:00:37 +0100, MVP

for a very good but not cheap supplier:
http://www.jlindustrial.co.uk
--
Austin Shackles. www.ddol-las.fsnet.co.uk my opinions are just that
"Quos deus vult perdere, prius dementat" Euripedes, quoted in

I've rebuilt (or nearly rebuilt) a complicated turbocharged petrol engine as well as landy work using the halfords "professional" set, not much point splashing out for expensive tools unless you use them every day.
--
For every expert, there is an equal but opposite expert

On Monday, in article
snipped-for-privacy@tarcus.org.uk "Ian Rawlings" wrote:

Pretty much my experience, although something like a grease gun probably is too likely to be a source of a greasy mess if you buy too cheap. If you're in a rural area, don't forget the agriultural machinery dealers. There's still a lot of ag-machinery with numerous greasing points.

"I am Number Two," said Penfold. "You are Number Six."

Yep, I've bought 3 grease guns so far, two cheapies and one Draper one that appears to be properly made. Got it from a bolt and tool shop in Basingstoke that I frequent regularly (Berkshire Bolt and Tool).
--
For every expert, there is an equal but opposite expert

Sounds like farm sales. They always put the grease guns up in multiples of three. Presumably, just in case two don't work.
Derry
Have a look here. Sealy tools are very good, and quite cheap on this site. They deliver promply, and usually put freebies in too.
On one order they ran out of "free footballs", so they appologised and gave me a free 3pc set of pliers!
--
dewils80
I forgot the sodding link: