New addition

Subject to going and collecting it and of course handing over the readies...

after a bit of bargaining about prices.

It's purple. What need one say?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Nice!

No excuses now then for October :o)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I like it.

Looks like a dog, but hey, it's a purple dog...

Looking at the main pic, there's a shadow under the roof where it meets the screen on the right (as you look at it) but not on the left... Looks like the roof doesn't fit properly or the screen isn't fixed...

Still, it's purple...

Reply to
Mother

Austin Shackles came up with the following;:

ooo ... sweet, but purple ... hmmm ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Bet the flags gonna do some good business with the chavs round your way!!!!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

so Austin Shackles was, like...

At least you steered clear of the "seller's other items" - handbags and ladies' boots.

And it's purple.

:-)

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On or around Sun, 17 Jul 2005 21:54:05 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

hehe. yeah, that might have to be replaced. I quite like the "honk if parts fall off " sticker though.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I've seen that quite a bit as its on my manor....looks pretty cool!!

Thanks, Paul

1992 RR Vogue SE "Arthur" 2005 Baby Girl "Abigail"
Reply to
Pacman