Looking to borrow a trailer to move a Rover

OK, so it's not a Land Rover, but a 1964 Rover P4 110 (weighs about 1

3/4Ton). The car has no brakes, has not had an MOT for over 13 years and is missing the head from the engine (so I don't fancy towing it!)

It is in a "Housing Association" garage that is soon to be demolished to make way for some more housing (I blame Prescott!!)

Anyway, I need to move it about 1/4 mile to a new garage. I just wondered if there was anyone in the Wiltshire area (I live in Trowbridge) that had a car trailer I could borrow for a morning or afternoon?

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter