LR3 debut

Sure is purdy. I'd love one.

P.

Reply to
Marmot

Seems about as far away from what I consider to be Land Rover as to be practically Japanese.

How much life will anyone expect out of that engine, 3 years and then it will be a pain in the neck when all the automatic and electronic stuff develops expensive gremlins.

I suppose they will be introducing Robot chaufeurs next so you don't actually have to bear the indignity of driving the thing.

Reply to
Larry

So is this the Disco 3 or the Range Rover Sport then?! Looks like both of them.

Reply to
David French

Twas Sun, 4 Apr 2004 11:12:57 +0100 when "David French" put finger to keyboard producing:

that's the disco 3, looks like a big freelander to me. there's an article in the new LRO.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Reply to
Mr.Nice.