LR3 Navigation Test Footage...

if you get some time, check this out...a friend of mine sent it to me...

I'm not an expert on landrover's but I thought it looked pretty cool. Looks like the GPS system is leading the navigation system on the plane. That's crazy! I had no idea a car's GPS system could work at that altitude. And it said that the test was in the UK so I'm guessing they flew over the british channel.

Anyways, thought you might like the clip. Has anyone else seen it?

Reply to
masonboro_island