FAQ Update

Apologies:

  1. For my absence from the newsgroup over the last year or so. I started a new job and it's taken some time to get back into the swing of things.
  2. For the FAQ dying. My ISP changed their CGI server and didn't tell me so it disappeared. I've restored it from a backup and the new location is
    Regards

Phil Gardiner

Reply to
Phil Gardiner

Who are you?

(Good to have you back, by the way :-) )

Reply to
Mother

Glad to see your humour hasn't changed. ;-)

Reply to
Phil Gardiner