LRO Show - Malvern

Right, packed, gassed up and about to hit the road.

Anyone else going please feel free to come and say hello at the 101 Club stand. I'll be (as normal) well chilled, and hiding the stress of knowing my Sister, Brother-in-Law and their two sprogs will be trashing our house while we're away... hmm... :-)

(I wonder if I can fit the drinks cabinet in the back of Grumble?)

Reply to
Mother

To add insult to the injury of my not being able to afford to go, my landie springs a leak and loses all the water today, apparantly one of the core plugs has corroded through and the other ones are probably not much better. :(

Reply to
Larry

We'll be going going up from Cardiff on Saturday morning, just for the day. In the interests of speed we may not be travelling by l/r :o( , got a few bits and pieces I want...

Will come and have a look if I see the 101 stand (have always fancied seeing what it feels like to sit in one of those!).

Cheers,

M.

Reply to
McBad