Volvo 440 (F-reg, petrol) Owners Manual needed

Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of the owners manual for an F-reg petrol Volvo 440 LE?

Thanks

Reply to
Richard

I have posted the link before. Did you not see it? Here it is again.

Go to third page in and expand menu top left ofpage. scroll down to publications and click or search for "owners manuals". Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes

If Richard wants to join the Volvoclub Owners Club, he could probably get the information he seeks. But the given guide on how to acess this info doesnt work, first of all "publications" does not show on the drop down menu, and second is that if you want to see owners instruction manuals you have to be a member.

"Peter Milnes" skrev i en meddelelse news:c1e7h7$nlt$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com...

Reply to
Per Hauge