Misfire on cylinder 43?

"Nikki" schreef in bericht news:BC1CE1D2.1E943% snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

You're forgetting the "Tip of the Week" for Mac users: Buy a PC... ;-)

Reply to
aghasee

Asking for trouble if you ask me. I've had this old Bondi Blue one since they came out and it has only ever broken down once when the logic board went three years ago. Cost £120 to get repaired and haven't had a problem since apart from the CD drive, which is knackered due to my youngest daughter telling her little brother that it liked marmite sandwiches.

Reply to
Nikki

In article , Nikki writes

Quite. We've two Macs and three PCs in the house (one's a server). Sadly, I don't get much time on the Macs, but I know which I'd rather use. OS X rocks!

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

I've had two PC's. Everytime the kids ever went on them they would crash. Then someone came round with my Bondi one - bought as a present for a friend, but she went to Australia to live and it was one of the things she sold before she went. It was only 6 months old and had hardly been used. I've got a tangerine laptop too, but I've got to replace the internal battery for that and haven't got round to it.

Reply to
Nikki