need a recommendation of a Landie aware garage

Morning all,
well, we're now in Kent, nr Swanley, which means - sob - that its too far to nip up to Wolston and see Marcus and Greg to get my rangie sorted for bits
and pieces.
Sooo, can anyone recommend - and this has to be because you use them and you trust them - a landie aware garage in the Swanley area?
Cheers
Si
Try Roberts Country Vehicles, at East Peckham. I used dealers until out of warranty. Then went to them. eg. cam belt at Beadles Sidcup quoted at ~ 500. RCV did it for 196 and replaced front crank oil seal without ref for free. They have a web site if you do a search.

Hirsty's vaguely muttered something like ...

I used their off-shoot for my cam-belt change too, RCV in Doncaster, and they provided great service .. Doesn't always follow that the whole company is the same, but I'd trust them above a main dealer any day .. ;)
--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks
I live in Otford, nr Sevenoaks but take my RR to Quadratech just up th eroad from Brixton nick.
53A Brading Road Off Upper Tulse Hill London SW2 2AP
020 8671 8100
I know this is not in the Swanley area by any stretch of your imagination but I'm prepared to travel for an engineer who knows what he's doing and who I trust to do whatever is necessary without ripping me off.
Richard