rusty range rover

Is there a clever way of taking of the ali panels from the door frame and putting them back together again. I have heard of heating the ali edges with a blowlamp very carefully and prizing the edge up...... Also, has anyone a permanent cure for the rusty bottom tailgate problem. I am tempted to buy a brand new one rather than secondhand but would rather not have to replace it again in a few years.

Thanks

Smokeyone

Reply to
Smokeyone

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:53:13 +0100, Smokeyone wrote (in article ):

Buy a 90!!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Hi!

The is currently a fibreglass tailgate on

forsale......

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Thanks for the idea