NEEDED: SeriesIII air filter top

Hi all!

I'm trying to fit a snorkel to my SIII and for this, I need a spare air filter top. I need it so I can damage it all I want, and still have the original intact, in case anything goes wrong

so, does anyone have one of these lying around?? it's only the top, the piece that comes out, when the screw is removed (referred to as "intake cap", I believe). it doesn't have to be in top shape (rust or dirt is accepted). It only needs to fit the body of the air filter and attach to the screw

by the way, I'm from Portugal (I'll pay the delivery)

please, send the replies (I wish there are some!!) to my email: kl0ne@ [REMOVE_THIS] mail.pt

thanks!!

Tiago C.

Reply to