Re: snorkel on 88"

I will start building a snorkel for my SIII SWB in a couple of days (as soon as I have the necessary parts).

I will maintain the oil-bath filter. I'll adapt the top of the filter, closing all the air openings and create a round tube, where the snorkel will connect.

I ordered the snorkel's top from matt savage (excellent price, compared to the prices I've seen here in Portugal).

Hello. is there anybody who have built your own snorkel? >im interessered in anything you of information. >greetings Erik, Denmark >
Reply to
kl0ne