new brake adjuster kit

my brake adjuster kit arrived this morning.. inside I found a collection of silver coloured parts and a selection of black coloured parts, and not an instruction in sight, I rather suspect haynes and the LR workshop manual may not cover this procedure so I'm hoping it'll make more sense when I pull the drum off and see what's already there.

My main concern is that there are silver cams and black cams, both slightly different sizes... which do I use?

come on it monday, I can't be dealing with complicated on a monday.....

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.