New Freelander

Sto per comperare una Freelander Sport. Qualcuno sa quando è previsto il nuovo modello? Si parla del 2005 o del

2006. Grazie a chi saprà rispondermi Alberto
Reply to
doc56

kevin.elson

From the Free Translations website:-

"I am about to buy a Freelander Sport. Someone it knows when the novelty it is expected I model? It talks about 2005 or of 2006. Thanks to who it will know to answer me Alberto"

Which I think means "I'm about to buy a Freelander Sport. Does someone know when the new model is expected? I think it's 2005 or 2006. Thanks in advance, Alberto"

Reply to
PDannyD

According to Babelfish he said

I am in order to buy one Freelander Sport. Someone knows when the new model is previewed? It is spoken about 2005 or 2006. Thanks to who will know to answer Alberto to me

Reply to
Me

I though he said: "The pencil of your aunt is next to the bookcase of my brother Raoul"

But maybe I'm a bit rusty.

David French

He said he was interested in buying the new Freelander Sport, and was wondering if anyone had any information, or could tell him where there was a review of the vehicle.

Gaz, The Hunter

Reply to
Gaz

"PDannyD"

But is his hovercraft full of eels, and do his nipples explode with delight?

Reply to
Stuart Nuttall

Is that the Icelandic version ?

Reply to