New Land Rover (and er...not) web based forum

Hi all!

There's a new forum for all types of Land Rovers (and not LR's too...but quiet!) (well, it's being a few weeks now). You can sign up by following this link

(or simply go to

It's a free club, with the emphasis on FUN.

Reply to
<metalthrasher

I see Piglet got her picture in one of the mags again Neil :-)

Regards Steve G

remove the nospam to email me

Reply to
SteveG

Hi m8 :)

Yes....yet again. But now he has the new heart.......and boy does he shift!!!!

Neil

Reply to
<metalthrasher

...thinks....

er....which one.

Neil

Reply to
<metalthrasher

August ... LRM ... Page 157

Regards Steve G

remove the nospam to email me

Reply to
SteveG

Tim,

I will be at Langley Farm and I'll show how much bodywork I removed and relipped....2" lift is recommended too...

Neil

Reply to
<metalthrasher

Take it as a compliment that I wasn't able to easily tell whether you had removed bodywork or not! The rear arch 'eyebrow' seemed to taper a little to the back, but without a standard Disco alongside I couldn't be sure whether that was how they were from the factory.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Tim,

You can see the cuts etc in my webshots site (somewhere below in my sig...)

Reply to
<metalthrasher

Aah yes - I can now I look properly! So just the rear arches then, although I want to keep the front bumper standard for the moment so that might not work for me.

It's certainly an extremely neat job - did you have a complete respray afterwards or just spray the individual panels?

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Tim,

On the webshots site you can see the primer, that's all that was resprayed, not much at all :)

Neil

Reply to
<metalthrasher