New shock absorbers?

Thinking of fitting new shocks? Have a look at this site first.

Awesome.

Richard Brookman

Side view is a bit scary on the animation! I'm not going to ask how you happened to er, "come across", this website?

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

On or around Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:23:25 -0000, "Richard Brookman" enlightened us thusly:

Blimey...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:23:25 -0000, "Richard Brookman" scribbled the following nonsense:

SWMBO did not see the funny side of that one....

FF-G is hilarious!!!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

I didn't go any further than DD, and the heatshield was glowing just after that!

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

...and Simon Isaacs spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Mine did. She heard me burst out laughing and came in to see what I had "found".

Mind you, ever "A" when set to "Extreme, running and horseriding" seems to contravene the laws of physics. FF+G reminds me why I've never really appreciated big ones. They could have your eye out.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

...and Dave R spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Sent by the same guy who posted the pic I sent you earlier!

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On or around Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:03:24 -0000, "Richard Brookman" enlightened us thusly:

indeed. Mind, I wasn't entirely convinced by the different sized itst being applied to the same basic frame, not quite convincing. wonder if the dynamics are valid?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

...and Austin Shackles spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

No, I agree. I think there was one bare lady doing a variety of speeds from walking to running, and a lot of CGI to make the wobbly bits. In which case, one wonders how exactly they know the exact wobble parameters.

Reply to
Richard Brookman