electric problem

Help anyone! I have a disco TD5 2000yr today the ABS cut in as I came to a halt,then the dash board lite up with the ABS,TC,Hill descent and raise body warning. I took it to the local dealer with all the lights still showing, they connected their computer to it to find nothing recorded!

Has anyone got any ideas of the cause!

Reply to
gordon.betts

Ask your dealers to check if the ABS controller recall was done on this car

- I had this (caused the recall actually.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown