New toy

I'm collecting my new toy on Sunday.

Got a fun 4 hour train ride to Holyhead to look forward to, but I'm definitely looking forward to the 3.5 hour drive home!

This also means that my RRC will have to go soon, if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll provide details. Got to clean it up a bit first and its having its re-test tomorrow, but I'll get more details and pics put together in the next week or so.

Ta Paul

Reply to
Pacman

Nice one, keep the RR though... at least for a couple of months ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Why, for when mine breaks down??!! I hope not....this is going to be my daily driver! :-/

Reply to
Pacman

Engine Size: 4 cc

Whey hey.... it's got a model aircraft engine! :¬)

Reply to
Pet - www.GymRatZ.co.uk

I'm sure it will be fine it's just those three letters/digits that strike fear through me :-)

Looks a nice truck!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I hope you enjoy your P38 as much as I'm enjoying mine

Reply to
Pete M