Nudge bar alternatives

I am looking for something different for the front of my RR Classic '91 3.9. I simply do not like the 'standard' nudge bars, typically the tubular steel covered in black plastic type material.

Are there any alternatives available that can support twin spots and look a little different???

AlunP

Reply to
Alun P

Twas Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:37:00 GMT when "Alun P" put finger to keyboard producing:

I saw a p38 with a plastic a-bar yesterday, looked very very cool. some fruit on here has one on a defender (apologies I forget who).

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Bloke around the corner from us has got a full set of Buffalo horns on his. Admitedly they are on the roof rack, but I suspect road rage does'nt faze him. :-))

Reply to
Hirsty's

Think the following do stainless ones...

a bugger to load)

Reply to
Bob Hobden