ODBII connector? Ranger Rover / P38A

Where's the ODBII connector on a 1998 Range Rover? Do I need a special adapter - or is the generic connector sufficient?

regards curtis

Reply to
Curtis Keller

Where's the ODBII connector on a 1998 Range Rover? Do I need a special adapter - or is the generic connector sufficient?

regards curtis

Reply to
Curtis Keller

Where's the ODBII connector on a 1998 Range Rover? Do I need a special adapter - or is the generic connector sufficient?

regards curtis

Reply to
Curtis Keller

Where's the ODBII connector on a 1998 Range Rover? Do I need a special adapter - or is the generic connector sufficient?

regards curtis

Reply to
Curtis Keller

Curtis> Where's the ODBII connector on a 1998 Range Rover? Do I Curtis> need a special adapter - or is the generic connector Curtis> sufficient?

Under the glove box, close to the transmission tunnel. It's a standard OBD-II connector.

Reply to
AndyC the WB