OT - Cheap Digital Prints From My Work

Mornin'

This is a bit of a strange one, but i could do with some help at work.

Part of my job is quite involved in 'In-Store' digital kiosks, and 'On-line' versions. A new idea we are currently looking at is to have the same software on the online version, as on the instore version. This should help users to get more familiar with the software.

We currently have some online software on test at the moment, and i wonder if i could have some thoughts.

It is an online kiosk, where you can order digital prints which get delivered to your home. They will be printed by me, here in Bedford at Fujifilm Head Office. I am after your thoughts & comments on it really.

The url is

I would appreciate all comments to be mailed to me at markso.fuji at btinternet.com with AFL in the header.

Current limitations are it only works in IE at the moment, It needs the flash plugin to be installed (Link from site if its not), and its only Windows compatible. It might crash IE7 when its closed, but we are aware of this, and working on it!

If you actually want to order prints, i have a promotional code to get

50% off, but im not gonna post it here. Mail me as above, and ill send it to you.
Reply to
Mark Solesbury