OT - Damn computers

In the writings of Tim Hobbs, the scrolls contained these prophetic words:

You can pull a copy of SuSE eval from their site:

Or see a friend to get a copy of their SuSE. There is also various Bit Torrent sites that are 'hosting' it. Just check out the alt.os.linux.suse there's been a war raging over this lol.

Reply to
Faolan

On or around Thu, 20 May 2004 08:03:34 +0100, Faolan enlightened us thusly:

trouble is, that learning curve can be vertical if you've never done any OS stuff.

's all fine if the distro you've chosen auto-instals and runs. Pretty much any distro can be MADE to run if you have the knowledge.

so far, I've found XP a lot more stable then 98, here, so probably it'll not get linuxed.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE HE

Reply to
Nige

No - you can just click the I'll join later' or I'm already a member' buttons and download away to your hearts content!

Redhat do now for the enterprise version. Fedora is the non-enterprise unsupported version and is free.

Reply to
Simon Atkinson

Wake me up! I'm having a nightmare...

Reply to