Showing off my painting skills....

I decided to give Growler a lick of paint...results can be found here >

What should i do about the front bumper? I've had paint it silver, paint it black, or leave it. What are the opinions out there?

Ta!

Reply to
Pacman

I painted mine in a diagonal striped Black/Yellow pattern, the aim being to indicate to other motorists that this bit does not bend when you hit it. Well, certainly not as much as yours will.

Like this:

Alex

Reply to
Alex

2 pictures, of two series`s, and not a bent panel in sight.

something strange going off here...........

andy

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Andy

The SWB doesn't have many body panels left to dent, it's in pieces. The LWB has a lot more dents now, that picture was taken about a year ago.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Its all the galvanising is still there then I reckon they look good enough non-painted. You also wont have to worry about the paint getting chipped and you having to touch it up or repaint it again later.

Alex's stripes are also pretty good

Reply to
Tom Woods