Swap two Range Rover for a Defender.

I am the owner of the two Range Rover you can see in the picture at this address:

The white one is a 1988 LHD 3.5 8V model automatic gear, 110.000 km, is fully functional and in pretty good condition.

The blue one is a 1987 LHD 3.5 8V model with 5 speed manual gear, LPG conversion, 145.000 km and it needs a new silencer and a brakes pipe.

I'd like to swap them with a Land Rover Defender, preferably LHD, Diesel engine, as newest as possible, with little or no money involved.

Transport to and from Italy has to be arranged.

Feel free to ask any more information (or specific picture) might interest you.

Looking forward to hear from you.

To email me please remove "SPAMMA_LA_MAMMA" from the address above.

Peter.

Reply to
PfB