OT: LDV Smokecloak!

Bit off-topic this one...

Was driving the Disco through Stockport the other day going up a small hill and following an oldish LDV van (like the ones Royal Mail used to have). All of a sudden pure white smoke started coming out of its exhaust. So much so that within 5 seconds I could not even see the end of my bonnet let alone anything else! The entire street was full of smoke!

I'd love to know what suddenly caused it to do that? It definately wasn't steam as it smelt of burning, it brilliant white smoke.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Richard Wilkinson

mine did that when one of the injectors got stuck open. I was nearly at the top of a big hill

Reply to
Tom Woods