blimey

The age of miracles is not past.

I've just taken apart a clickypushy ford switch which wasn't latching on as it should, put it back together and it now works.

This is normally unheard-of.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 19:11:34 +0000, Austin Shackles scribbled the following nonsense:

I'm pleased I was sat down when I heard that!!! Normally said contents of switch ping past ears, never to be seen again!!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Look carefully, and I'm sure you'll find the internal switching contacts on the carpet by your feet.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Wed, 22 Nov 2006 19:26:16 +0000, Ian Rawlings enlightened us thusly:

not bothered. The switch works, even the illumination. Well, part of it. The glow in the button is an LED and that works when it's on as it should. There's also a bulb which in theory lights up a little symbol so you know what switch it is in the dark, I conjecture that's blown. Dunno why it hasn't got another LED for that.

Reply to
Austin Shackles