OT news readers

It doesn't know though, does it, that you want to do this?

To quickly skip to the next unread message, type 'n'

I tend not to use the mouse, simply TAB and n :-)

Reply to
Mother

On or around Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:56:04 +1300, EMB enlightened us thusly:

I take it you've seen

?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:25:27 +0000, PDannyD enlightened us thusly:

yebbut, you've hit the nail on the head up there. 90% at the very least are neither of the things you said.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Fri, 18 Nov 2005 23:47:06 +0000, Mother enlightened us thusly:

I've been using Agent for ages and have yet to find anything I'd want to replace it with, although thunderbird is good and if I were looking now I might well go with that on cost grounds.

Having said that, I paid 29 bucks for Agent when I first registered version

1.90 or somesuch, and I think I paid another fee to get version 2.0, and then got 3.0 on the strength of that, so I don't reckon I've done badly.
Reply to
Austin Shackles