OT: not able to see my own post

for some reasons I cannot see my own postings.. I know that my msgs were posted because I get replies from you. Any idea?

Thanks.

+kent
Reply to
__k_e_n_t_s_h_i_h__

Try using a different news server.

is apretty good free one.If that doesnt help then its probably your newsreader. There areplenty to choose from that work better than outlook :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Make sure you've not kill-filed yourself or accidentally blocked everyone with @qwest.net in the 'From:' section.

Reply to
PDannyD

press 'Ctrl' and 'F5' simultaneously to get an un-cached reload.

Reply to
Nathan Barog

On or around Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:33:39 +0000, Tom Woods enlightened us thusly:

and they don't encourage top-posting...

I favour Forte Agent 1.9 meself. I gather 2.0 is out now, but it doesn't seem yet to have all the additional bells and whistles that were supposed to be coming with it, so I've not bothered upgrading.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

thanks for the tips!

Reply to
__k_e_n_t_s_h_i_h__

You're not with Tiscali are you? They seem to sensor posts in some way, individual.net is good that's who I post through

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon

So Tom Woods was, like

I've tried several times to re-register with them, but they don't reply with the username and password (been waiting weeks). I was with them before and they were excellent. Perhaps it was something I said.

Reply to
Richard Brookman