OT: Online route planners with "limited speed" option?

Hello all, I'd like to test some routes out for a vehicle (the pinz) that has a limited top speed, average speed on a long journey isn't going to get above 50MPH even on motorways. Tomtom used to do it but I don't have that any more and it's not worth the bother installing it on anything. Does anyone know of an online one that does limited speed planning?

Cheers.

Ian Rawlings

Reply to
Ian Rawlings