How's that for driving..

Might have to watch carefully as it's over very quickly..

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

LMAO. Did he have good judgement, was extremely lucky, driving a very small car or was it a fix with computer graphics?

It just shows my standard of driving up, I would probably have said 'WTF was that' and carried on in oblivion as I missed it the first time. :-))

Martin

Reply to
Oily

I suspect lucky, one of the cars in the traffic he crosses does brake sharply, so very lucky all round!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Nope, he gets hit by the Blue SUV (can't believe I used the phrase!) and fishtailed off on the other side.

Lucky no one was killed though.

Seems like a spell of passing the soap would help the driving skills no end.

Reply to
Lee_D

He drives off into the distance, so not sure where you get the "fishtailed off" from. He may have been hit lightly, it's hard to tell with low res high compression stuff, but he drives off in control and swerves around another car to his right.

After you've finished using the soap to wash your mouth out for saying "S*V" then post it over there ;-)

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Exactly - you should be totally ashamed to be using that, utterly meaningless, terminology.

Reply to
Dougal

On or around Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:41:31 +0000, Ian Rawlings enlightened us thusly:

he does actually hit one further down the road.

probably stolen.

Reply to
Austin Shackles