OT: - Phone Tanks

"The incident began when police noticed the APC destroying a substation in Minchinbury at about 0200 local time on Saturday (1200 GMT)."

H'mmmm , they don't really say what was suspicious about it though.... I do hate it when they only give you half the story.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

"Police followed the restored tank in a sedately paced chase until it stalled."

In the yew ess there was a similar incident many years ago, but the police climbed onto the tank, opened the hatch, and shot the driver in the head. I wonder which country has the higher crime rate! Bring back capital punishment, err, umm...

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Here's a bit more about it.

werdan

Ian check your local LIDL again I just got an email saying the waders are in again want to bet your local are doing bulk golf tee's? Derek

Reply to
Derek

I get Teppanyaki grills (no idea), chopping boards, frying pans, electric grills, a variety of devices for cutting up food using electrickery, kettles, and harry potter wristwatches. This is Yeovil not bloody Bristol!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Well I got yesterday afternoon at the Longton branch the last two pairs , one pair as a Pressie for me Dad and the other pair for me. Mainly so we can clear his pond which he's wanted to do for several years of ingress of trees and plants. They will be most handy when 'froadin now though.

Dunno if they are all the same but our bags marked 9 and a half were tens inside. though they are a tight fitso it's perhaphs as well I got tens rather than nines.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Whatabugger this is the stuff

they'll get a roundtuit eventually . I nipped down the Aldi this morning ( pissing down so no welding ) to get some blades for the B&D sabre saw which it turns out are slightly different mounts and ended up buying a new sabre saw about £3 cheaper than the cost of the B&D blades and a couple of packs of blades for £2.99 a pack of 3 bloody amazing , if I dont stop buying this kit I wont be able to get through the door of the garage to do any work.

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Well I'm a 10 on one foot and an 11 on the other, so I'm normally stuffed anyway!

Mind you at least I could buy one of those poncy grills my branch sells and warm my wet feet on it.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

No, when I go there I get golf crap. Different stores do different stuff, and my nearest is Yeovil, which it seems they are mistaking for Bristol.

There's a table saw at Aldi at the moment that I'm tempted by, but no point me buying it as I won't be making any furniture until I get some more space to do this kind of thing, and I won't get that done until I get the old lotus on the road or finish decoring the house, so might as well put that wallet away 'cos nothing's happening on either front!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings