OT - RAC Vehicle Check

Register with the rac online and you can check if a vehicle is still registerd to someone.

MY OLD 90 IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Fecking thing won't let me register... I've only been a member for 25 years... Grrr...

Don't s'pose you could check my very first ever(ish) car for me could you? 29 BVW

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Nothing............ but it hasnt got an e reg motor my parents used to have.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Oh well, thanks for looking anyway. I always promised I'd buy it back one day - if it hadn't been scrapped, but then again, I've said that about almost every vehicle I've ever owned...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

and maybe TBH997R :0)

-- Jon

Reply to
jOn.....

Nothing.........

i think they only have post about E reg data.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Cheers :O) thanks for looking

-- Jon

Reply to
jOn.....

My God Martyn!! How old are you?? :-)))

Gaynor

Reply to
Gaynor

You're not calling me... old are you?

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I'm still p*ssed off about scrapping two of my former cars - 871 PG and

881 AXE without keeping the reg's.

How about my old Golf JOT 6P? What details does it give other than its existence?

Malcolm

Reply to
balloons

Now, calm down, it doesn't do for someone your size to get too excited :-)

Reply to
QrizB

Lotus 7 - KAR ***C

The * digits are irrelevant, but the first three and suffix will strike a chord with those who remember a certain TV series with Partick McGoohan (the previous owner had apparently tried to get as close as he could with the reg). Sold in 1986 for 2K :-(

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I'm not that short...