P38 brakelines ?

one of the brake pipes to the rear has corroded and split on my RR dt and the other looks like its on its way out ! it looks like a pig of a job to change and advice ? (its gone in a straight section that runs along the sill ) .thanks

Reply to
cg1

This is a common enough problem and its easily fixed. Find some garage who will make up the pipes as opposed to trying to buy them new and fit them yourself. Most garages have the equipment to bend and affix ends to the flexible copper tubing nowdays.

Good Luck

Hugh

Reply to
Hugh Hogan

thanks I have the tools for working the pipe myself just never had to do it ! its going to be getting the pipes around all the heat sheilds etc thats going to be the fun part !

Reply to
cg1