P38 didnt make it back from long trip without breaking..........

well, i thought it was too good to be true. As i was coming back over the mountains, I was having a lovely time, finding the truck surprisingly nimbly over the mountain roads. I think a few people were even a bit surprised to see 2.5 tonnes of black Range Rover passing them on the roads between Builth Wells and Llandovery... I was quite happy, stereo on, arm chair comfort, etc etc, when i wondered why i was feeling a bit cold. Ah, think i, i'll turn the heater up, and up, but i was still getting a draught of cold air....Drivers side was just right, passenger side was freezing, no matter what temperature was asked of it. Failed blend motor! Arse............. Luckily(?) it seems to be the easiest one to change (of the five) and should be fixed after another =A350 and a few hours of my time. I had visions of huge bills! Fingers crossed....... Is this is what is meant by love/hate relationship. Dave

Reply to
Dave R

Well it seems there's a bit of a chill in the relationship! Love does blow hot and cold, so this could just be putting the wind up you. I'm sure it'll all blow over.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Makes you wonder doesnt it? I think it may be jealousy. Aircon works perfectly on my side but blows freezing cold on Mrs Daves side of the car....... I did also notice today that the P38 has "666" in its chassis number, might go someway to explaining whats going on. I should have twigged when i looked on the log book and saw the previous owner as B. L. Zeebub.................................

Dave

'98 Range Rover P37.5 '94 Range Rover Tdi '92 Disco Tdi

80inch class 5 trialler
Reply to
Dave R

It's black, too. When I said I thought it looked wicked, I didn't mean it literally.

Reply to
Rich B