P38 Wheel Hubs Refurbishing?

Am considering having my existing wheel hubs sand blasted back to the metal and repainted. I understand that the blasting requires skill in order that the aluminium does not become pitted by too aggressive an action. What do forum members consider the way to go - what do you recommend? I live in Cornwall so any trades that can do this job must be in the Southwest. Bob

Reply to
BoB-B

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, BoB-B blithered:

AFAIR hubs on LandRovers are cast iron, maybe you mean something else?

Reply to
GbH