paddock parabolic

Can anyone tell me what the quality of parabolic springs sold by PADDOCKS are . They are the cheapest i have found and was hoping to pick some up at Billing this weekend thanks Splitpin

Series 3 2.25 diesel (listing heavily to starboard)

Reply to
Splitpin

They seem to work! My mate put a pair on the back of his series 3.

They are definately better than normal springs. They arnt as heavy duty as the rocky mountain parabolics i have on my landy, and dont cope as well with heavy loads. Theyre a lot cheaper though!

You will probably need some new shocks too.

Reply to
Tom Woods