Paddocks .. good and bad ...

He had to get rid of it ages ago as he's disabled and started going downhill, I don't know who it got sold to as I was at university at the time, many miles away. He can't talk any more or even remember the roller (or me for that matter) so no idea what's happened to it, although I don't think there are many so if you could find one in the UK there's a good chance that's it! As for insurance, he never worried about it.. The roller was a hobby only, he worked on boats for a living.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Sorry to hear about the old chap's condition but good luck to him all the same. I'll keep my eye open for it at the shows.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Flat pack boats..... interesting!

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Well I do remember seeing folding boats advertised a few times, usually using some kind of waterproofed cloth on a wooden frame.

Reminds me of when I took the roof off the 110, the long top section looked like it'd make a decent punt, although I doubt it would float for long, the sides being a bit too shallow!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings