Panda

I've just bought a Fiat Panda 4x4 as a landie substitude (due to theiving bastards!!)

Can I still post to the group? ;-) I promise I'll take it offroad.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Coleman

Paul Coleman vaguely muttered something like ...

Heheheh, no, bog off .. ;)

Seriously .. tried a Fiat Panda 4x4 once, alongside my old S3, and it performed really very well ... rather worrying in fact.. ;)

Ground clearance lacking and 'punch', but then I got into the Fiat .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

On or around Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:43:47 +0100, "Paul - xxx" enlightened us thusly:

get the right tyres on those little fiats and the right approach, and they're awsome. summat to do with the fact that they only weigh about half a ton, probably.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

The perfect play machine IMO. I've often been very tempted to buy one and put a buggy body on it (with a full roll cage, obviously).

Reply to
Mother

I totally agree with everybody. An ex girlfriend used to have one that was fitted by the previous owner with an Abarth 1300 cc engine and disk brakes at the rear wheels.

It was amazing on the road and excellent off it, especially in sand and mud where its light weight was giving it a huge advantage over the heavier vehicles.

And the STEYER PUCH four wheel drive system was totally bulletproof.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

welll,,,,, i suppose, if you were to call it syd, and stick an oval landy badge on the rear, paint it camoflauge, and snorkle it. we might let you post in here,

just dont use the pa**a words. talk in code. and well never know.

andy

Reply to
Andy