WTD: 4.0L V8 Engine needed ASAP

Not for me (for a change), but for a mate.

Short block or complete engine from Range Rover (42D).

Ideally near Sheffield, but anywhere else in the UK may be fine.

Money waiting :-)

Reply to
Mother

Drop a line to Steve at snipped-for-privacy@LundEngines.com

:-)

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

Warren given up on getting his right then?.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

It gets worse...

I feel really sorry for him at the moment, he's had some really bad luck with that engine :-(

Reply to
Mother

Thanks for that - however in the meantime, Warren has just got a new one from RPI. At least he'll be sorted for his much needed holiday!

Reply to
Mother