PING: beamendsltd

Could you tell me if you have the following parts in stock and cost please.

The numbers are all from the Series One parts mogalog.

267779 Joint Washer Rocker Cover 264138 Exhaust Valves (x4) 09184 Joint Washer Exhaust Manifold (x2) 213358 Joint Washer Exhaust Pipe 09170 Rubber Ring (!) 09197 Connecting Rubber

The bits are for a 2Ltr IOE engine from my 1957 109 Series One.

Thanks.

Reply to
Rory

No Richard I am in too.......as a rule I never work between Xmax and new year due to suppliers being shut etc. But this year I have so much to do.

It does mean ordering ahead but for once I have managed that.

Reply to
Marc Draper

||| Am I the only idiot working today? || || No Richard I am in too.......as a rule I never work between Xmax and || new year due to suppliers being shut etc. But this year I have so || much to do.

I'm working too. It seemed a shame to waste three days of holiday when there's bugger all going on in work. I'm having a nice relaxing three days, quiet, no background "music", breaks when I like, in late, home early, and I've STILL got shedloads more done than a normal 3 days in the factory.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On or around Thu, 28 Dec 2006 14:25:55 +0000, beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

I should be, but I'm reading the newsgroups.

Reply to
Lord Austin the Ebullient of Happy Bottomshire

On or around Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:36:30 -0000, "Richard Brookman" enlightened us thusly:

there is that. shows how much of the "normal" working day is spent actually working...

Reply to
Lord Austin the Ebullient of Happy Bottomshire

|| On or around Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:36:30 -0000, "Richard Brookman" || enlightened us thusly: || ||| ||| I'm working too. It seemed a shame to waste three days of holiday ||| when there's bugger all going on in work. I'm having a nice ||| relaxing three days, quiet, no background "music", breaks when I ||| like, in late, home early, and I've STILL got shedloads more done ||| than a normal 3 days in the factory. || || there is that. shows how much of the "normal" working day is spent || actually working...

Indeed, but don't tell my employers.

An older chap, close to retirement while I was in my first job, was a steam/traction engine fanatic. I once asked him how hard he thought he worked in an average day.

"About twenty percent at the drawbar, son."

Reply to
Richard Brookman