Ping EMB......

Usual story...new computer....lost address's.....anyway...

Iv'e been cleaning up at home and have dug out a pair of Series III front gaurds. They look ok apart from a couple of minor dings.

If you e-mail me I'll send some pics to you tomorrow.

A mate has dropped off a Triumph Herald body shell and reckons we should do a "Monster Garage" and butcher it onto a SWB chassis..........(He must have been dropped on his head as a baby!)

Cheers Brian

Reply to
Brian

GT6 body on a freebie chassis?

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Nah, not a GT6 (Spitfire?), it's one of those old square Triumph Herald/Vitesse things. The guy that dropped it off is into his pommie cars and had this body left over after doing his one up.

Iv'e already got the Landrover chassis....but another one would be good. (hint, hint, a nods as good as a wink to a blind man EMB)

Reply to
Brian