ping! Lee D...

Sad to say I've got the complete Flanders & Swann collection! Worth buying last year just to hear that one, plus "The Gasman Cometh" & "The Spider" again.

DB

Reply to
Duracell Bunny

On or around Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:03:06 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

I like the theory. "accident" implies that it's not anyone's fault, which is only true in about 1% or less of RTCs.

of course, "accident" in America has other connotations :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sat, 15 Dec 2007 14:50:19 +1000, Duracell Bunny enlightened us thusly:

and what should be the uk.rec.sheds anthem, "the sloth".

Reply to
Austin Shackles