Please help!

hi gang!, I'm a 21 yo student, and I'm struggling for money.

I have a web site parked up for pay per click advertising, Its not alotof money i get about 5 pence per click, but every little helps and so far ive made about =A31.40 lol! but still, Please go to

And click a few links no donations or anything let some company give me money, I've lived in England all my life I'm your avrg white student with no help from the government.

Many thanks

Chris Fry.

Reply to
chrisfry.fyi

We are all struggling for money. Try getting a job. Tesco are always looking for night shelf stackers then you can go to college during the day (if you really are a student) just like we all did when we were young.

Join the real world and stop trying to sponge off and blame everyone else for your sad life.

I have a web site parked up for pay per click advertising, Its not alotof money i get about 5 pence per click, but every little helps and so far ive made about £1.40 lol! but still, Please go to

And click a few links no donations or anything let some company give me money, I've lived in England all my life I'm your avrg white student with no help from the government.

Many thanks

Chris Fry.

Reply to
Classic Car Man

Look you lot, this is spam, the spammer isn't reading your replies and all you're doing is helping the spammer by reposting the spam. So please don't bother trying to moralise to someone who is scamming and isn't listening!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I'll give you £20, and a dirty great big tip.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings